Welcome to Mrs. Cox's Page
7th & 8th grade A.V.I.D.
7th Grade Health
8th Grade Yearbook
|2ND PERIOD CLASSROOM CALENDAR|
|4TH PERIOD CLASSROOM CALENDAR|
|8TH PERIOD CLASSROOM CALENDAR|
|9TH PERIOD CLASSROOM CALENDAR|
|1. Be in class on time. Students are to be seated and prepared for class BEFORE the bell rings.
2. Bring all supplies to class. (paper, pencil, math binder and
3. Be respectful to others. Disrespectful behavior of any kind will NOT be tolerated at any time.
4. Stay seated unless given permission.
5. Clean you area before leaving class.
Each time a rule is broken a “strike” is given
3 strikes=Lunch detention
6 strikes=2 Lunch detentions
9 strikes=office referral
|1. WHAT DID YOU DO IN CLASS TODAY?
Copy your assignments for every class, everyday in your agenda. AVID students will be graded on this.
2. I WAS ABSENT YESTERDAY, WHAT DID WE DO IN CLASS?
YOU are responsible for your Make-up work. When you return, copy your assignments and pick-up any worksheets from the absent crate. You will have one day for each day you are absent to get it turned in. I will not ask, that's your job.