COMPUTER APPLICATIONS 7
1. Come to class on time and sit at your assigned table.
2. Do not leave your assigned area without permission.
3. If you have questions, please raise your hand and be patient; do not talk without permission.
4. Listen carefully when instructions are being given.
5. Be careful with equipment and help take care of it.
6. Please sit still at computers; do not roll in chairs.
7. Leave everything at tables when you are dismissed to your computers; do not take pens, pencils, or cell phone with you to the computers. Cell phones must be powered off and left in backpack at the tables.
8. Food and drinks (including water) are not to be consumed in this lab. Chewing gum is not allowed.
9. Always bring necessary supplies to class.
10. Use your time wisely and stay on task so you can complete your assignments.
ALWAYS BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL TO EVERYONE!
|Online Resources We Use|
All HMS students are expected to be able to log into their Google accounts through the Google Chrome browser
Hyperlinks to other websites: Hudson ISD is not responsible for content on external sites or servers.