Welcome to Amy Stewart's Website
6th grade PE, 7th & 8th grade PE & Cross Country, HS Cross Country and Track
1. When you come in, be seated in your assigned exercise spot.
2. Keep hands, feet and objects to yourself.
3. Listen, with no talking while instruction is being given.
4. Always use equipment properly.
5. Be respectful of others and their belongings.
6. No gum, candy or drinks allowed in the gym.
ONLINE LEARNING LINK – USE YOUR CLEVER TO ACCESS CANVAS
All students must wear proper shoes while in PE class. Any type of rubber soled shoe that stays on during activity is appropriate.
Examples of shoes not appropriate: Flip-flops, crocs, dress shoes, boots, etc...