Welcome to Amy Stewart's Website
6th grade PE, 7th & 8th grade PE & Cross Country, HS Cross Country and Track
UPDATED 3/20 @ 7:30pm
I know it's probably hard to be physically active while stuck at home during this time of turmoil. However, being active and getting your heart rate up each day makes you feel better and often lifts your spirits!!!
Some ideas for you and your family/siblings during this time could be:
Hang in there, be safe & make special memories at home.
❤️ Coach Stewart
1. When you come in, be seated in your assigned exercise spot.
2. Keep hands, feet and objects to yourself.
3. Listen, with no talking while instruction is being given.
4. Always use equipment properly.
5. Be respectful of others and their belongings.
6. No gum, candy or drinks allowed in the gym.
All students must wear proper shoes while in PE class. Any type of rubber soled shoe that stays on during activity is appropriate.
Examples of shoes not appropriate: Flip-flops, crocs, dress shoes, boots, etc...
CLICK HERE FOR THE WINTER OLYMPICS PROJECT INFO: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iigIvPXR2rMlM0lQlwDhijT5DrFiSZZolIa4F7yvqik/edit?usp=sharing